[한독상공회의소 세미나] Powerful Public Speaking & Powerful Presentation
The Korean-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry cordially invite you to the seminar on the topic of "Powerful Public Speaking, Powerful Presentation"
for Korean employees and managers who want to achieve the effective and successful business public speaking and presentation.
The seminar presents an excellent opportunity to improve your presentation skill and presentation slides deck. Also offers to practice and rehearse to overcome 'Stage phobia' and acknowledgement of progress and ready for the success to execute.
- Diagnose by coach
- Posture coaching
- Bring your material to present and speech
- Feedback by coach
- Acknowledge to improve
- Voice Coaching
- Diction coaching
- Final Group Feedback and Result
Feature of this seminar
- Participants prepare own presentation material.
- Participants have chance to present their own material to public.
- During exercises of presentation, participants get Coaching from lecturer like: how to regulate volume of voice, how to pronounce exactly, what is the effective posture for my presentation goal, how can I convince my audience and get many tips.
- Every participant receives customized coaching.
Date & Venue
- Date & Time: Tuesday, 10th of May 2022, 14:00 PM– 18:00 PM
- Venue: 7th Fl., Conference Room, Shinwon Plaza B/D, 85 Dokseodang-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul 04419
- Language: Korean
- Participation Fee: 350,000 KRW (+ 10 % VAT)
- Notice: Participants ask to bring their own material for presentation exercises at the seminar. The language of presentation material can be chosen by participant convenience, as Korean or as English.
Time & Program
- 14:00 ~ 14:45 Presentation
- 14:45 ~ 15:15 Coach Feedback
- 15:15 ~ 15:30 Break
- 15:30 ~ 16:00 Voice Coaching & Practicing
- 16:00 ~ 16:30 Posture Coaching & Practicing
- 16:30 ~ 17:00 Modifying Presentation and Slides Deck
- 17:00 ~ 17:30 Rehearsing
- 17:30 ~ 17:50 Group Feedback and Result
- 17:50 ~ 18:00 Awarded Certificate and Wrap Up
Please register until 6th May 2022 on our Homepage.
For inquiries, please contact Ms. Eun-Hyang Cho, email@example.com
Thank you for your interest and participation.